Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Poem: Bathing or My Shower 2012

My Shower May 2012

The one thing I thought of all day
Was my hot shower and that little time away.
I'll hear the water running hit the tub
Then feel the heat and I can rub
All the days stress away
Its my sanctuary where I can stay
It's my only time to myself
To be alone with no one else
Well, that true after I made the rule
The bathroom is private, it's not cool.
To run in for everything YOU need
Honey you don't own the deed,
To my life, or this house
Nor does that little mouse
So I have some news, sorry it's so late
But Whatever you have to say can wait!

by: Me

Not Authorized for Reproduction

Make Mistakes. Breathe. Reflect. and Laugh.Out.Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it