Thursday, February 27, 2014

Being a Mom, Sometimes I just wanna Scream

Sometimes I feel like this... Being a Mom, I just want to Scream. Let it all out. Just because the day isn't going well. Or I am frustrated, or tired, or I just can't... [INSERT MOMMY ISSUE HERE]. This is the picture that hangs in my spice cabinet. In 2009 I spent some of the day coloring with my older son. It's Lucy from Charlie Brown, just letting go. I colored this picture during our coloring time.

Being a mom Sometimes I just wanna scream by areyousureaboutthatblog
Being a mom Sometimes I just wanna scream, a photo by areyousureaboutthatblog on Flickr.

And then, "for no reason" my older son brought home a note for me from Kindergarten. It was not an assignment. It was written during free time.

"Dear Mom,

You have love that is unstoppable from getting to me

Love (older son)"
Written in Kindergarten 2009

This note hangs above my screaming picture...in the spice cabinet. And when I just look at it, intentionally or not, I really do feel better.

Being a mom Sometimes I just wanna scream by areyousureaboutthatblog
Being a mom Sometimes I just wanna scream, a photo by areyousureaboutthatblog on Flickr.

Make Mistakes. Breath, Reflect. And Laugh.Out.Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it