Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Poem: Drops of Gold

Drops of Gold

It's in the morning that you get,
My breasts already dripping wet.
What tastes yummy, just divine,
But it just a taste of mommies wine.
It's mommies milk, just for you,
Oh but I have so much to do.
Feeding you takes so much time,
But this year will be over at the drop of a dime.

Cracked nipples, wrong hold,
I don't fit into this mold,
Not gaining weight again,
"Help me feed my baby, Amen."
High palette. Recessed chin, 
Not nursing you feels like a sin.
I do what I can and give you my milk
It's only at night on sheets of silk.

Sleeping together makes me whole
Me, my baby, and these drops of gold.

Baby girl, nursing


by: Areyousureaboutthatblog Author
Not Authorized for Reproduction Without Permission

Make Mistakes. Breath, Reflect. and Laugh.Out.Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it