Saturday, March 8, 2014

Poem: Coffee Press

French Press

Oh coffee press how I've missed you soooo,
your cousin was here but he had to go.
He fell on his glASS, cracked and smAShed. 
So now that you have come to live with me, 
I think I'll make some Iced Tea.

The story behind the poem:

I make my morning java in a French Press. I like the strong bitter taste of coffee, and so much flavor is retained when compared to coffee maker brew.

Well the day came when my press was cracked and damaged as I washed it out. It took my ages to replace it. I was so trilled at the sight if a new press, when my kids asked why I was buying a new one? I said: "because his cousin cracked."

by: Areyousureaboutthatblog Author
Not Authorized for Reproduction Without Permission

Make Mistakes. Breath, Reflect. and Laugh.Out.Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it