Friday, May 31, 2013

[Not] Using the Bathroom

I need to use the potty, so the boys are given specific tasks to clean the toy room (younger son put the cars away, older son clean up the animals). Baby girls reviewing a book on the kitchen floor, it's seemingly a good moment to go. . . Ha!

The doors a jar, in the time it actually took me to use the bathroom Baby Girl started to empty her diaper bag and toddles over to me bringing one at a time: (push door all.the.way.open) my"eh-eh" as she hands me my lip balm, I take it and say thank you. She's thrilled and toddles off. {Older Son visits in the doorway to tell on Younger Son, I call Younger One over to tell him his job, again}. Meanwhile baby girl walks in front of him and brings my Tylenol bottle, again thrilled, leaves and returns with my wallet, always good
during pee time. {Younger Son comes in because Older One hit him on the KNEE, call Older One over for Best Behavior reminder}. Baby Girl pushes her way in and brings my keys, and makes two more trips brining HER wipes (actually useful), and my lipstick - opened with her finger covered in Mauve.

Finally I can wipe. And take pictures :-) The picture with her newly lipsticked finger just doesn't due the color justice.

Happy parenting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it