Friday, March 13, 2015

More School Lunchbag Notes Handmade

In a previous post I showed the stack of lunchbag notes I had made for my older son in 2010 and beyond.... See post here:
areyousureaboutthatblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/easy-lunch-b...

So year after year I have added a few notes here and there, also using packing tape to cover the notes and protect them from moisture. Some of my favorite notes were destroyed by a spilled drink or left open / incorrectly closed container (as is the case with little kids). The tape
Measure has provided some super protection!!

My artsy side took over one day and baby girl insisted we draw. She pulled out movie cases from off of our shelves to give me inspiration. This is the result. Colored pencil on plain paper stock - the back of index cards. My favorite was a scene from Totoro our obsession since (Japan and borrowing it at the library) receiving the movie as a Christmas gift.



All these lunch notes need is some packing tape to protect them from all those punch messes.

Make mistakes, Breathe, Reflect and Laugh.Out.Loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

PIN it